Comrade Muraleedharan Nair Passed away

Comrade:Murali,our close family friend ,Member II ward Punnapra North Panchayat,CPI(M) North L C member,lost his life in an accident on 10th June.He was going back to his house after attending a meeting at punnapra grama panchayat.
Comrade who is also working as the President of the Vadackal Cooperative Society,a colleague of my father who is also board member in the same, who served the people of Punnnapra for the last twenty more years.
Comrade who always cherishes me on my succcess and aways motivates me amd i lost a great Mentor.


I',m paying my homages to the beloved Comrade.

Lal sallaaam comrade............
Maneesha Peethambaran Preji

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories at its Best

Memorable Journeys Series -1

ALAPPUZHA reclaims its Past Glory by Stopping at TOURISM